April 23, 2014 – This news conference discusses the recent meeting with EPA Region 4 officials about the lack of coal ash protections despite multiple disasters in the Southeast.
- Emily Feinberg, Waterkeeper Alliance
- Ulla Reeves, Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
- Kemp Burdette, Cape Fear Riverkeeper
- Sarah McCoin, Resident of Swan Pond, near Kingston, TN
- Frank Holleman, Southern Environmental Law Center
[_bd_audio player=”sc_embed_player” url=”http://www.cleanenergy.org/wp-content/uploads/042314-Telepresser-advocates-talk-about-lack-of-coal-ash-protections-despite-multiple-disasters.mp3″]