- This event has passed.
September 25 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join the NAACP’s Alachua County Chapter for a countywide discussion on transitioning to 100% clean energy.
The conversation will span:
- clean energy
- food systems, and
- Denise Abdul-Rahman, Field Organizer, NAACP Environmental & Climate Justice
- Marianne Schmink, Community Weatherization Coalition (CWC)
- John H. Nix, NAACP Alachua ECJ
- Ennis Leon Jacobs, Jr., Esq, Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
- Jacques Werleigh, Florida Field Organizer, NAACP ECJ
For more details, contact [email protected]
Event partners: Siembra Falls, Greater Duval Neighborhood Association, Ayoka Gifts of Monteocha, Racial Justice Committee of UCG, Cultural Arts Coalition, Hall Chapel United Methodist Church of Rochelle.