- This event has passed.
August 30 - September 1
The 2022 Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference & Expo showcases the latest and greatest in advanced vehicles, fuels, and technologies — including data-driven solutions. This conference is a source of on-the-ground experience for increasing fleet efficiency and sustainability while reducing emissions and costs. The two-day in-person conference, on August 31 and September 1, 2022, will be at the Durham Convention Center in Durham, NC, with pre-conference events taking place on August 30.
Speakers and breakout session presenters at the Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference have the experience and expertise to help you find and implement the best solutions for your fleet or vehicles. Three tracks and 12 total breakout sessions will highlight 50+ experts who will share the techniques and tools that support their operations.
Attendees can expect to learn and share about:
- Alternative Fuels (including biofuels, CNG, electric, propane, and renewable diesel)
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Motor Fleet Management
- Vehicle Sharing Technologies
- Idle Reduction
- Vehicle Right Sizing
- Autonomous Vehicles & Future Technologies
Who should attend?
- Public & Private Fleet Managers
- Purchasing Officials
- State Government Leaders
- Municipal Government Officials
- Non-Profit Stakeholders
- Clean Cities Coalitions & Stakeholders
- Alternative Fuel Trade Organizations
- Sustainability Managers
- Academic Leaders & Researchers
Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference & Expo 2022
August 30 – September 1 | Durham, North Carolina
Contact Heather Brutz ([email protected]) at the NC Clean Energy Technology Center for additional information.