- This event has passed.
July 21 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Our planet is going green, but what about your business? Did you know that a growing number of consumers prefer to do business with companies that are sustainable, have low carbon and environmental footprints and have safe, nontoxic offerings? Not only does this benefit your health, the environment, our climate and save money in the long run, but find out more about the other incentives.
Join us on July 21 from 11 AM – 1 PM ET with a diverse group of speakers who have demonstrated leadership in this area:
- Georgia State Senator, Emanuel Jones
- Georgia State Representative, Kim Schofield
- Chandra Farley- Just Energy Director, Partnership for Southern Equity
- Brionte McCorkle- Executive Director, Georgia Conservation Voters
- Yolanda Whyte, MD- President, Eco-Healthy Solutions
- Kimberly Williams, PhD- Georgia State Medical Association, Georgia Clinicians for Climate Action
Thanks to our sponsor:
Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
Zoom access will be in the order confirmation delivered via email.