Envision Resilience Summit – Atlanta
- This event has passed.
October 7, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
On October 7, 2021, Envision Resilience Summit will welcome a strategic network of influential leaders to the unveiling of cutting-edge technological tools for resilience.
Currently being engineered specifically for the Lowcountry, the Virginia Institute of Marine Science storm surge and coastal inundation modeling system represents a paradigm shift in sea level rise intelligence. We’d like to share this revolutionary forecasting technology with you for the benefit of your community.
Atlanta Summit Speakers:
- Dr. Harry Wang, Professor, Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences
- Kevin Mills, President & CEO, South Carolina Aquarium
- Albert George, Director of Conservation, South Carolina Aquarium
- Jenna Nicholas, CEO, Impact Experience
- Dr. Srinivas Kilambi, Founder & Executive Chairman, Keydabra
- Dr. Emanuele Di Lorenzo, Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology