- This event has passed.
August 7 - August 8
The purpose of the 2019 Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference & Expo is to showcase the latest and greatest in advanced vehicles, fuels, and technologies, including data driven solutions. The SFT is a source of on-the-ground experiences for increasing fleet efficiency and sustainability, while reducing emissions and costs.
The two-day conference, August 7 and 8, 2019, will be at the Durham Convention Center in Durham, NC, with pre-conference events taking place on August 6. There will be a networking reception on day one (August 7) followed by a dinner at the Durham Bulls baseball game.
Attendees can expect to learn and share about:
- Alternative Fuels (including biofuels, CNG, electric, propane, renewable diesel)
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Motor Fleet Management
- Vehicle Sharing Technologies
- Idle Reduction
- Vehicle Right Sizing
- Autonomous Vehicles & Future Technologies
Who should attend?
- Public & Private Fleet Managers
- Purchasing Officials
- State Government Leaders
- Municipal Government Officials
- Non-Profit Stakeholders
- Clean Cities Coalitions & Stakeholders
- Alternative Fuel Trade Organizations
- Sustainability Managers
- Academic Leaders & Researchers