SACE is looking for an Accounting Assistant. This position will be an integral part of a the Southern Alliance for Clean Energy's administrative team.Michelle Powell | February 13, 2019
This position will be an integral part of a the Southern Alliance for Clean Energy’s administrative team. The job is based in Knoxville, TN. Candidates should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles, databases, and software such as Excel and Quickbooks. Regular tasks include data entry, processing and recording transactions, tracking expense accounts, and basic administrative support.
Accounting Assistant Job Duties:
- Basic Administrative duties
- Process mail
- Order Office supplies
- Manage building maintenance upkeep
- Data entry & data tracking
- Bank Reconciliation
- Track, and review staff expenses
- Print invoices and match receipts for Accounts Payable
- Copy and mail checks
- Recording transactions in Quickbooks
- Data Entry
- Employment verification
Accounting Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- High school degree required, Two-year degree in accounting, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of basic Accounting principles
- Proficiency with Accounting software, and typing skills
- Understanding of filing systems, and basic administrative skills
- Organizational and analytical skills with the ability to audit
- Time management and communication skills
The Southern Alliance for Clean Energy is an equal opportunity employer and considers candidates for employment without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital status or sexual orientation. We strongly encourage applications from women and persons of diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds.
Applicants should email resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.